четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

consultas jaen juridicas




First I had problems yesterday morning with both my internet access and TV reception. The Internet would lose connectivity intermittently. The cable would freeze on screen then pick up 5 to 10 seconds jumping to that point. There was a Verizon truck out front so when I saw the tech there I asked if he was working on one tenants problem or was this complex wide and what should I do? he said he was working on the floor above mine so I should contact Verizon Customer Service. I did. They had me reboot my computer modem (which I had previously done and had explained to them but they wanted to do it again) at the start of the convo the rep said they saw a loss of connection but after the reboot it was back. I explained to them that thatapos;s what intermittent means and that it had been going in and out all day. They said if it happened again call back but it seemed fine and ended the call. 5 minutes later it was down again. I called again and this time it was all automation and no CSR rep. It walked me through the same procedure to reboot. The recording said it would note my file and if the reboot didnapos;t fix to call back and it would pick up where we left off. IT DID NOT FIX I called back and this time got a live CSR had no info on previous call. He said he would reboot main box (in building) and this should fix it. I asked what to do if it doesnapos;t he stated he would have a rep call back the next morning(today) at 10am (I SELECTED THE TIME) to follow up. As of the morning all was still bad. As of 11am still no call. I had to do some grocery shopping and took a long walk and when I got back at 1:30pm there was a Verizon Van out front. I came in the Apt to find the cable out entirely as well as the internet. I call Verizon. Their CSRs have no info on techs and the rep I spoke to said I had no open tickets for a problem. I explained to him that the last rep said he had left my ticket "open" and I was told I would be contacted. He said "sorry, that rep had closed the ticket after rebooting. He saw that my system was down and he said he would open a ticket( this time I took down the #) and that it was scheduled for tomorrow but since someone was in the building they would probably come by since they were here. He said if I saw the guy in the hallway I could ask him. I told him this building has 7 floors and many apartments I am not going to search for him and I am not going to go outside and sit by his truck till he comes out, that is absurd. He said OK the tech would call me before he comes by and "thank you for using Verizon goodbye". His goodbye was like that speed talker guy who did the commercials and now appears on the VH1 specials. Needless to say I got no call the van dissapeared but my cable and internet came back 45 minutes later. I wonder if they will come by tomorrow. Sadly I am busy tomorrow with a job fair then helping my parents then staying for dinner.
consultas jaen juridicas, consultas juridicas, consultas juridicas alicante, consultas juridicas almeria.



Комментариев нет: