пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california design in solution web




The awesome work people bought imelda and i a cake�yesterday. It was the first birthday surprise iapos;ve had in years, sad i know.

that night was the first time in months that i stepped into his house. I nearly broke down when brownie tinkled�warily towards me. It wasnapos;t until�i gave her a familiar tummyscratchrub that she got all omg-i-remember-you-where-have-you-been-bitch?-okay-please-keep-scratching. And then i walked in and ruby started jumping on me. I missed them. I went past the nonchalance into his room, where it felt and smelled all to familiar.

but things are different. Iapos;m that little nub that nobody has room for anymore.

where did i go wrong? how.
california design in solution web, california design in interior school, california design in interior, california design in instructional internship.



Комментариев нет: